Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Threads

In Atlanta the warm weather is finally here to stay! And along with the 80 degree temps comes the summer wardrobe that's been packed away all winter.  While I'll always be a sucker for scarves and mittens, summer style always takes the cake.  I've grown into a much simpler style over the last couple years; therefore, am in LOVE with the simplicity of dressing in the warmer months.  The hot sun brings along tan skin, crop tees, maxi skirts, cutoff shorts, and flowing dresses.  Who could ask for more, right?  Here's some of my favorite summer inspiration looks!










These looks are perfection in my book! I can't wait to dress for the heat this summer and soak in the sun! What are your must have looks for the summer?
                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment