Saturday, May 18, 2013

Left My Heart in California

Well it's no secret, I'm a huge dreamer.
Lots of my time is spent daydreaming and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've only been to California three times but there's no doubt it stole my heart from day one.  I can just imagine Zac an I settin up a little nest in the hills of San Fran! MY DREAM! I stumbled across all the old photos from my trips last year and got lost all over again as the memories of countless breathtaking sites flooded into my head.  Wanted to share a little glimpse of my dreamworld with you!

Pacific Ocean



Muir Woods


Golden Gate Bridge

I've always been open minded to moving out of state and hope to one day make that a reality.
Where's your dream home destination?
                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment