Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bachelorette Night in ATL

On Friday night all of my very best friends threw me a bachelorette party! It was so much fun having all of my friends together in one place.  We began the night with dinner at the JCT Kitchen on the Westside of Atlanta, their brussell sprouts were killer good if you ever go! Afterwards we headed back to the Georgian Terrace Hotel right at the heart of the city.  It was built in 1910 and had some gorgeous architecture.  At one point during the night a few of us went out just to explore the hotel! 




In the room we played a few games, opened some gifts and had a few drinks! Then headed up to the rooftop pool! Unfortunately the wind had picked up so it was too chilly to swim but the view of the city at night was incredible!  The next morning some of us woke up and took a walk down Peachtree Street to a local Starbucks and spent the morning chatting some more! Our little walk in the city was so wonderful and I can't think of a better way to have ended the festivities! 



I've never had many true girl friends that I spent much time with but lately am discovering the high impact that they have on my life.  Many of my friends are ones I've made just in the past few years but they love me like we've been friends forever.  I am so very grateful to have each and every one of these girls in my life and am blessed by each of their smiles and encouraging words.  I can't wait to see where the future leads all of us! Thanks for the most amazing night my friends!  Y'all are the best!  And Pam, if you're reading this, you were there in spirit! I love and miss you!

PS. My gorgeous girl, Ally, over at This Interesting Life, wrote a post about the party as well and shared some other great photos if you're interested! Her blog is great, go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment