Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Doodles


Doodling in a sketchbook has become a nightly routine for me.  I’ve found it to be the perfect way to express myself and be able to dwell on certain things that really moved me.  These were a few of my favorites from last night!
Happiness is only real, when shared.
One of my all time favorite movies is Into the Wild.  It’s so inspirational to me and the nature is gorgeous. But this particular quote really resonated with me in realizing how important other people are in your own pursuit of happiness.  No matter what you are pursuing or how hard you try, at the end of the day, what really puts that smile on your face is being able to come home and share the details of the day with someone special.
*you are my greatest adventure*
This took me back to the days when I was trying to decide what the purpose in writting this blog would be… It wound up being to document this amazing adventure with the love of my life.  Zac is indeed the greatest adventure I have ever embarked on & I am so happy to know it’s an adventure that will never end.
*There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind*
One of my favorite quotes!  C.S. Lewis is such a brilliant mind. To me, it is the perfect reminder to keep your eyes fixed on the hope of the future rather than in the past.  Your story is only getting better from here!
I draw lots of my inspiration from Pinterest.  I could spend hours on that site. If you don’t have a Pinterest, I definitly suggest you sign up for one. And if you already have one, follow the link to my profile at pinterest.com/meg_gleason and you can share all my inspirations with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment