Sunday, January 19, 2014

New York City

This city stole my heart. End of story.
I've probably been to New York 10 times in my life and never felt a real connection to it but this trip changed my whole perspective. I've always thought that the West Coast was more my speed but after seeing some of the smaller neighborhoods around Manhattan, I was in love.

Chelsea was my favorite neighborhood overall but everything was lovely.  Here are some of the best spots we found & I  recommend checking them out if you're ever in the area!

Ace Hotel & Stumptown Coffee || W29th & Broadway
Chelsea Market || Chelsea
High Line Park || Chelsea
Museum of Modern Art || Midtown
Penelope's [brunch] || Murray Hill
The Donut Pub || Chelsea
Artichoke Pizza || Multiple Locations
Amor y Amargo || East Village


























I'd love to hear if any of you have any 'must see' spots in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment