Monday, January 27, 2014

Chattanooga || TN




Got a last minute invite to go with Zac to Chattanooga this past wknd. I didn't have any time to plan but we still managed to find a couple neat places to check out! Here's a little list of some of the spots we went & would recommend if you're going to the Chatt area.

Aretha Frankensteins || Brunch
Milk & Honey || Coffee & Dessert
Terminal Brewhouse || Pub
Mojo Burrito || Hippie Burrito Joint
Taco Mamacitas || Texmex

My favorite place over all was Milk & Honey. It is a MUST even if you're just traveling through and need a coffee or little dessert break.
We also went to the Tennessee Aquarium which was fun but if you live near ATL, ours is much better so I wouldn't recommend spending the $25 per person on it. 

Overall, I think Chattanooga is a great spot for a weekend getaway but I don't know that I'd recommend it for a long stay. It was a little under a 2 hour drive for us from Atlanta so pretty quick commute. They have alot of outdoor stuff to offer too that we weren't able to do cause of the extreme cold over the weekend but if you go during the warmer months I'd definitely check that out. 

And last here's a couple more honorable mentions that we didn't have time to make it to but were highly recommended by friends!

Camp House Coffee
Mean Mug
North Chatt Cat
Heaven & Ale



Do you know of any neat spots near Chattanooga that you'd recommend going to? If so, I'd love to hear about them for the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment