Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Adventure List


I love making lists.
I make at least one a day for some reason or another. My ideas float in and out so quickly that I need that reminder.
Putting something down on paper automatically makes it more tangible for me. And greatly increases the chances that I'll actually get it done. [& in a timely manner]

So I wanted to take a minute to type out a list that Zac & I have been growing for a while now.
It's a list of our top travel destinations!
One of our biggest & most serious resolution for 2014 was to travel more, so here is a first step in making that a reality.

The states are more realistic to knock out first at this point because of costs but we definitely plan to still tackle the intentional spots as soon as we can. [I'm thinking European backpacking trip to knock out a lot of them!!] But it's fun to dream about it until then.


San Fransisco & Big Sur || CA
Portland & Mt.Hood || OR
Kansas City || MO
Anchorage || AK
Nashville || TN
Houston || TX
Denver || CO
Seattle || WA

New Zealand
Australia
Thailand
Portugal
Greece
France
Italy

Are there any places you've been dying to see? Think about it and start a little list. The more you see the names of the amazing places, the more your passion to see them will grow & it'll be much easier to make the dream into reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment