Friday, March 7, 2014

Road Trip Tunes


I'm headed down to Savannah as soon as I get off work today!
Counting down the minutes!!

In the meantime I've made a little roadtrip playlist for the drive..
Zac an I just recently took the plunge and got Spotify Premium and it is worth every cent. Makes it so easy to find new music, so I've been in discovery mode all week.

Here's my top plays lately.

Resolution - Matt Corby
Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
Waiting Game - Banks
Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
When We're Together - Joshua Radin
Stay Alive - Jose Gonzalez
Crosses - Jose Gonzalez
Betty - Brooke Fraser
Mind Games - Leagues
Your Life Your Call - Junip
I Don't Want To Know - Fleetwood Mac
I Won't Let You Down Again - Matthew Perryman Jones
Explosions - Ellie Goulding

Lord Huron Album -Lonesome Dreams
[I feel like this album is the soundtrack to my heart, just found it a wk ago and it  has been in my ears non stop]


Can't wait to sing my heart out!
Would love to hear of any great bands/albums y'all are into lately!

2 comments:

  1. the 1975--- they have a bit of 80's vibe which i dig. Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love their song Chocolate but that's the only one I've ever heard.
      Will definitely look them up!!

      Delete