Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Guide to Nashville

One of my best friends and I recently took a little weekend road trip to Nashville.
We crammed in as much fun as we could and I wanted to share some of my favorite spots if you're ever passing through.


Barista Parlor was my favorite spot of the whole trip. First off, I swoon over vintage bikes and this place was packed with them.
And secondly, every inch of their design/decor was perfection.
It helped that the weather was incredible that day because they have the most adorable outisde seating area where we were able to enjoy our iced coffee from a mason jar.

Another great coffee shop is Crema. Got a coffee with ginger and molasses. So good!
(And Brad Paisley was in line behind me so that must mean it's cool, right?!)

Dinner at The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden.
And drinks at Holland House Bar & Refuge while we waited for our dinner reservations. They had tons of great cocktails for $6.

After dinner we headed to Pinewood Social which is a really hip spot for drinks and they have a super cute retro bowling alley in the back. It's a must see!

We finished the night off by walking around downtown. (Which I quickly realized is not my scene.)
Lots of honkey tonking. But if you're into that theres hundreds of options to keep you occupied.

The next morning we drove out to Franklin, TN. Which was like 20min outside the city and has breakfast at Puckett's General Store.
Then finished the trip visiting a Flea Market at the Tennessee State Fair Grounds.

Some other suggestions I got but didn't have time to check out were:
Baja Burrito
Sam's Sushi
Pancake Pantry
Frothy Monkey
Marche
Burger Up
Silly Goose
Virago

It was an amazing little trip and I will definitely be visiting again!
Love to hear if any of you have more suggestions in the Nashville area for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment