Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers to a New Year

2013 was undoubtably the best year thus far.

Graduated college, married the love of my life, got a puppy, rooted myself in the most incredible community of friends & was able to do lots of traveling. 

Reflecting on how incredible last year was it's hard to imagine a better 2014.  But the time has come to start anew and I don't have a doubt in my mind that what's in store will be even greater.


I hope the coming year brings..

More coffee dates & camping trips. 
Many chances to travel.
Inspiration to dream big. 
Finding beauty in all things. 
Daily opportunities to create.
Enjoying your own company.
Doing everything with love.
Simplicity.

Here's to a season of becoming. You all deserve the best.

2014, I've got big dreams for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment