Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The First Fall

The past year has been one bursting of newness.
New name, new home, new pup and lots of new responsibilities.

Along with all that, we are getting to experience each season together as a family for the first time.
Fall is my favorite season and being able to celebrate it in our new home makes it even better.
The first big holiday to celebrate is Thanksgiving. And boy am I ready for it!
Wanted to share some of my inspirations for the coming season!

First off, DECOR!
Found these adorable free printables by My Fabuless Life, which can be found here. These are darling and come in the best colors!


For the table, these placemats are perfection. Just grab some craft paper and doodle this precious saying beside the plates and let your guests write what they're thankful for!   

And for the doorway I plan to make this pinecone garland. It is so cheap and so easy to make and is one of the simplest ways to spread the holiday cheer!

 

To BAKE, I'm all over these delicious bite size pumpkin pies. 
The recipe for these adorable little treats is by Make and Takes and can be found here.

                                       

Lastly, I'm in love with the West Elm collection by Shanna Murray. These are just a few of the pieces & they are so perfect for the season! I found them in stores a few weeks ago and was head over heels. It is the perfect collection of plates and platters for entertaining family & friends around Thanksgiving!


Very excited to decorate my own home with these over the next few weeks and soak up every bit of the Thanksgiving season that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment