Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Monday Aren't So Bad After All..

We must take adventures to know where we truly belong.
My advice is to take every opportunity you have to explore new places.  
I believe it grows you in a way that other things can't. 

Some friends wanted to show us the town they went to school in on Monday so we hoped on the bikes and took about a 2 hr ride down to Milledgville for the evening. Tiny sneak peek into our adventure!







   

 


Do y'all have any 'must see' spots? If so I'd love to hear about them! Always looking for something new to see!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you're adorable!
    We follow each other on Instagram, but I stumbled across your blog!
    Let's be blog friends!?

    www.erikamouritsen.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just the sweetest!
      Just what I needed to hear, I've had somewhat of writers block lately and needed someone like you for inspiration. :)
      Found you on insta and very excited to be blog friends!!

      Delete