Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Inspired // Fall

If I could live in a land of 'forever fall' I would.
I stumbled across this quote one day last week and fell in love. It's a quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald, from his book 'The Great Gatsby.'  It put in exact words the feeling I experience every year as the weather starts to change.
Breathing in that crisp air makes you feel more alive. The beauty of the changing leaves is unlike anything.
Being able to cuddle up with that special someone..

This season, I'm making an effort to grasp all these moments and take as many adventures as I can.
I want to take up camping as a hobby..
There's something intimate about it.
The way being in the woods slows down the speed of life.
You're able to enjoy moments more.
Fitzgerald's quote got me in the fall mood so I went in search of some early seasonal inspiration..


 



Many of these photos feature Poler Camping Supplies.. They're one of my favorites. Check em out!
Here's to hoping the next several months bring about many adventures like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment