Sunday, August 11, 2013

Brooks Wedding


Can't believe our 2 month wedding anniversary was last week and I am just now posting our wedding photos!  Life has been better than I imagined and being able to wake up beside my best friend everyday still feels like a dream sometimes. Here's a little glimpse into our big day!


'Honeymoon Beach' // where we had the actual wedding ceremony






















Our 'First' Kiss



For anyone who's just tuning in, we got married on Water Island, which is part of the strand of US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean.  It was so gorgeous and I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a spot to vacation or looking for the perfect spot for a destination wedding! 
These are all my favorite bride/groom shots and photos of the actual wedding ceremony.  I previously wrote a post featuring all the 'details' of the wedding that you can read here
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you'd like more details on anything you see here!



Photos by Katie Snyder Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment