Thursday, July 10, 2014

Workspace Revamp



It has been forever since my last post. Life has just gotten a bit crazy lately.. But here's what's new!

We recently moved into a new apartment that actually has a little workspace nook!
I had a desk our whole first year of marriage but literally never used it once. Our old layout just wasn't conducive for it at all.  It was in the middle of the hallway crammed in between all our other junk and it was also no where near sunlight-- which is top on my priority list. So now that I have a space that actually allows me to set up a little home office I have been so stoked. Been drawing so much inspo from Pinterest lately and wanted to share some favorites. Mainly I love the white desk, looks so clean. And also love the idea of a gallery wall as a backdrop. Hoping to get the desk in this very bottom right side photo.

 



Can't wait to get started on my own spot and post it soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment