Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter Style


As many of you know, the South has recently been blasted with a winter storm. Living in Georgia my whole life I am used to mild winters but this year has been vastly different. The past few weeks have been full of below freezing temps and this week we even got a few inches of snow. So with all the extra time spent outside I've had to put more effort into staying warm & still making my outfits look good. Here are a few favorite ways that I've found to stay warm and look great when it's freezing out! 

Scarves
Beanie
Thick Coat
Layer Different Textures
Cozy Cardigan 
Chunky Sweater

All these ladies have done it perfectly! Note these aren't my photos but they & many more can be found on my Pinterest page by clicking here.









What's been your favorite way to stay warm & stylish this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment